Our client approached us with architect drawings of the dream home they were building in Suffolk. Their desire was for an impressive family kitchen with clean lines and a free-standing dresser.
They commissioned us to design, manufacture and install this light and spacious feeling kitchen dining room in addition to a stunning utility/boot room and beautiful built-in wardrobes in their dressing room.
Our Clients had undertaken a lot of research and had some precise ideas to integrate into the design.
- All furniture was painted in an neutral colour with accents of Oak to compliment.
- Marble effect Quartz worktops
- Polished Chrome cup handles and door knobs
- Cream AGA
- Double Villery & Boch Farmhouse bowl
- Perrin & Rowe Polaris 3 in 1 hot tap
- Built in tall larder fridge and freezer
- Free standing painted display dresser with oak worktop